Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Frozen - Das Musical- St. James Theatre, Die, 14 Apr 2020 - Son, 9 Aug 2020
Ab 57,10 €
2. Disney's The Lion King - Broadway- Minskoff Theatre, Die, 14 Apr 2020 - Son, 9 Aug 2020
Ab 139,90 €
3. The Phantom of the Opera- Majestic Theatre, Mon, 13 Apr 2020 - Sam, 3 Okt 2020
Ab 74,40 €
4. Moulin Rouge! - Das Musical- Al Hirschfeld Theatre, Die, 14 Apr 2020 - Fre, 3 Jul 2020
Ab 124,00 €
5. Rock of Ages- New World Stages, Mit, 15 Apr 2020 - Son, 19 Apr 2020
Ab 58,50 €
6. Hadestown- Walter Kerr Theatre, Die, 14 Apr 2020 - Son, 22 Nov 2020
Ab 98,20 €
7. Birthday Candles- American Airlines Theatre, Die, 14 Apr 2020 - Son, 21 Jun 2020
Ab 137,80 €
8. Wicked - Broadway- Gershwin Theatre, Die, 14 Apr 2020 - Son, 11 Okt 2020
Ab 88,30 €
9. Disney's Aladdin - Broadway- New Amsterdam Theatre, Die, 14 Apr 2020 - Son, 9 Aug 2020
Ab 80,80 €
10. The Book of Mormon- Eugene O'Neill Theatre, Die, 14 Apr 2020 - Son, 15 Nov 2020
Ab 76,40 €
Diana: A New Musical
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Experience the story about Princess Diana, who followed her heart, wanted to make the world a better place and became a legend for her dedication. Enjoy the musical with brand new songs, created by an award-winning team, on Broadway in New York City!
- Witness the story about Princess Diana
- Enjoy a musical created by an award-winning team
- Listen to brand new songs
- Choose your own seats
Was kann ich erwarten?
Lady Diana: She rocked the monarchy and changed the world.
When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon: She was dedicated to charity, activism and became such a style icon, that women around the world wanted to imitate her style, grace and charming personality.
But there's always more to a person, than what meets the eye - and Princess Diana was not someone to be thought of as a trophy wife. She had opinions of her own, she led fiercely with her heart and she stood up for her family, her country and herself. She defied expectations, became well liked by the royals and as a result created a legacy that will endure forever.
The book for Diana: A New Musical is written by Joe DiPietro and David Bryan (Tony Award-winning Best Musical Memphis). The musical is directed by Tony Award-winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away) with choreography by Tony Award-nominee Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away). This sensational production brings the legend of Princess Di to life onstage!
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
- This show is recommended for those older than 10.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.