Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Frozen - Das Musical- St. James Theatre, Die, 21 Jan 2020 - Son, 9 Aug 2020
Ab 56,30 €
2. Chicago- Ambassador Theatre, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Son, 28 Jun 2020
Ab 53,10 €
3. Disney's The Lion King - Broadway- Minskoff Theatre, Mit, 22 Jan 2020 - Son, 28 Jun 2020
Ab 118,40 €
4. The Phantom of the Opera- Majestic Theatre, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sam, 3 Okt 2020
Ab 28,40 €
5. Blue Man Group - New York- Astor Place Theater, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Son, 28 Jun 2020
Ab 59,20 €
6. Wicked - Broadway- Gershwin Theatre, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Son, 5 Jul 2020
Ab 87,10 €
7. Stomp- Orpheum Theatre, Die, 21 Jan 2020 - Son, 3 Jan 2021
Ab 64,10 €
8. Moulin Rouge! - Das Musical- Al Hirschfeld Theatre, Die, 21 Jan 2020 - Fre, 3 Jul 2020
Ab 122,30 €
9. TINA: Das Tina Turner Musical- Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, Die, 21 Jan 2020 - Son, 7 Jun 2020
Ab 84,90 €
10. Dear Evan Hansen- Music Box Theatre, Die, 21 Jan 2020 - Son, 4 Okt 2020
Ab 77,30 €
To Kill a Mockingbird
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Witness a story about racial injustice, old gender roles and unwritten laws through the eyes of a girl named Scout. The famous novel To Kill a Mockingbird has been transformed into a play, which now plays on Broadway in New York City. Follow Atticus Finch and Scout herself, as she learns about what is right and wrong in the world - both through her own way of learning and through her father's courage.
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the story by award-winning writer Harper Lee
- See Ed Harris as Atticus Finch from November 5th
Was kann ich erwarten?
Scout lives in Maycomb with her older brother Jem and their widowed father Atticus, who is a lawyer. Jem and Scout befriend a boy named Dill, who visits his aunt in Maycomb every summer. One summer Atticus is chosen to defend Tom Robinson, a black man who has been accused of raping a young white woman, Mayella Ewell.
Atticus agrees to defend Tom despite being frowned upon by the other citizens of Maycomb. Other children taunt Jem and Scout for Atticus's actions, calling him various names, making it harder for Scout to understand her father's actions and why he wants to help someone who has commited a crime. The situation gets even harder, when violence, hatred and the rumors begins to spread through the city as the trial comes closer.
Scout, Jem and Dill are curious and eager to finding out what really happened, but Atticus does not want the three friends near the trial. How are they going to figure out the truth? Where is the difference between the truth and a lie? And how can this affect the difference between black and white, men and women and the rich and the poor?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile phone.
- The play is recommended for children of the age of 12 or older.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check calendar for available dates and times.