Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Chicago- Ambassador Theatre, Mon, 4 Jan 2021 - Son, 5 Sep 2021
Ab 50,20 €
2. The Phantom of the Opera- Majestic Theatre, Mon, 4 Jan 2021 - Son, 22 Aug 2021
Ab 29,30 €
3. Come From Away- Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, Sam, 9 Jan 2021 - Sam, 26 Jun 2021
Ab 108,10 €
4. Dear Evan Hansen- Music Box Theatre, Die, 5 Jan 2021 - Son, 27 Jun 2021
Ab 73,00 €
5. The Gazillion Bubble Show- New World Stages / Stage 2, Fre, 8 Jan 2021 - Son, 28 Feb 2021
Ab 54,50 €
6. Jersey Boys- New World Stages / Stage 1, Mon, 4 Jan 2021 - Son, 28 Feb 2021
Ab 45,30 €
7. Mean Girls- August Wilson Theatre, Die, 5 Jan 2021 - Sam, 4 Sep 2021
Ab 64,70 €
8. Jagged Little Pill- Broadhurst Theatre, Die, 5 Jan 2021 - Son, 22 Aug 2021
Ab 45,30 €
9. West Side Story- Broadway Theatre, Die, 5 Jan 2021 - Son, 28 Feb 2021
Ab 45,30 €
10. Girl From The North Country- Belasco Theatre, Die, 5 Jan 2021 - Son, 5 Sep 2021
Ab 82,20 €
To Kill a Mockingbird
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Witness a story about racial injustice, old gender roles and unwritten laws through the eyes of a girl named Scout. The famous novel To Kill a Mockingbird has been transformed into a play, which now plays on Broadway in New York City. Follow Atticus Finch and Scout herself, as she learns about what is right and wrong in the world - both through her own way of learning and through her father's courage.
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the story by award-winning writer Harper Lee
- See Ed Harris as Atticus Finch from November 5th
Was kann ich erwarten?
Scout lives in Maycomb with her older brother Jem and their widowed father Atticus, who is a lawyer. Jem and Scout befriend a boy named Dill, who visits his aunt in Maycomb every summer. One summer Atticus is chosen to defend Tom Robinson, a black man who has been accused of raping a young white woman, Mayella Ewell.
Atticus agrees to defend Tom despite being frowned upon by the other citizens of Maycomb. Other children taunt Jem and Scout for Atticus's actions, calling him various names, making it harder for Scout to understand her father's actions and why he wants to help someone who has commited a crime. The situation gets even harder, when violence, hatred and the rumors begins to spread through the city as the trial comes closer.
Scout, Jem and Dill are curious and eager to finding out what really happened, but Atticus does not want the three friends near the trial. How are they going to figure out the truth? Where is the difference between the truth and a lie? And how can this affect the difference between black and white, men and women and the rich and the poor?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile phone.
- The play is recommended for children of the age of 12 or older.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check calendar for available dates and times.